ARTICLE 1. DEFINITIONS
1. ADMINISTRATOR AND OWNER OF THE E-SOWA.EU PLATFORM: SOWA TRANSLATIONS HOUSE Ewa Rogozińska with its registered office in (45-320) Opole, ul. Budziszyńska 10.
2. CLIENT: a natural person, a legal person or a business unit not having legal personality, which, following the registration procedure, gained access to the offered translation services. In the case of a natural person this shall mean an adult person.
3. PLATFORM: a service platform supported by www.e-sowa.eu.
4. SERVICES: translation or related services.
5. SERVICE PROVIDER: SOWA TRANSLATIONS HOUSE Ewa Rogozińska with its registered office in (45-320) Opole, ul. Budziszyńska 10.
6. USER: a natural person, a legal person or a business unit not having legal personality, visiting www.e-sowa.eu.
ARTICLE 2. REGISTRATION
1. The USER shall be registered after providing the following:
1) in the case of a natural person – name and surname, address, e-mail address and contact phone number;
2) in the case of a legal person or business unit not having legal personality – name (of the company) and registered office address, NIP [VAT No.], name and surname, e-mail address and mobile phone number of a contact person.
2. By registering, the USER gives consent to place their personal data on the PLATFORM and to process this personal data by the ADMINISTRATOR. Personal data provided by the USER/CLIENT shall be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended), hereinafter referred to as the Act. The CLIENTS have the right to access their data, to request update of this data and to voice their objections in the cases stipulated by the Act.
3. The CLIENTS are required to update their data referred to in section 1 above immediately after this data is changed.
4. Following registration, the ADMINISTRATOR shall send the CLIENT a unique password and login.
5. THE CLIENT SERVICE PLATFORM provides functional support for ordered SERVICES, including in particular the following:
1) placing translation orders and downloading translated documents;
2) temporary storage of translated and original documents;
3) summary of billing information and payments for provided SERVICES.
6. The CLIENT shall be solely responsible for the consequences of making the login data provided by the ADMINISTRATOR available to third parties.
7. The information about the CLIENTS made available on the PLATFORM may be provided to competent bodies and public authorities only in the cases stipulated in the law.
ARTICLE 3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE PROVISION
1. The SERVICE PROVIDER shall start to complete the order after the CLIENT has signed/approved the Order Terms and Conditions.
2. The SERVICE PROVIDER hereby declares that the SERVICE PROVIDER runs a business as a translation agency and cooperates with many translators (subcontractors). This means that the Order may be completed by a third party (subcontractor) bound by a contract signed with the SERVICE PROVIDER, containing relevant service quality and confidentiality clauses.
3. The rules for dealing with complaints can be found at www.e-sowa.eu.
4. The CLIENT may cancel the order at any time. However, if this is the case, the CLIENT shall reimburse any expenditure the SERVICE PROVIDER incurred to complete the order as well as pay the part of remuneration corresponding to the work completed so far.
5. The SERVICE PROVIDER shall not be liable for delays caused by postal services.
6. If no complaints are filed within 30 days, it shall mean that the CLIENT has accepted the completed order without objections.
ARTICLE 4. LIABILITY
1. The ADMINISTRATOR shall not be liable for the following:
1) the consequences of using the information provided on the PLATFORM by its USERS/CLIENTS, the way this information is used, its form and purpose for which it is used;
2) incorrectness of information or data provided on the PLATFORM due to technical problems or other reasons beyond control of the ADMINISTRATOR;
3) damage caused by using the PLATFORM, regardless of whether it is caused by a described or not described risk;
4) the consequences of making the information used to access the PLATFORM (login and password) available by the USER to third parties.
2. The content of the WEBSITE has been developed to the best knowledge and with due diligence using resources of SOWA TRANSLATIONS HOUSE based on information and data submitted by the CLIENTS.
3. The SERVICE PROVIDER has the right to refuse to provide the SERVICES if:
1) the text to be translated contains information that may infringe the law, third party rights, good practices and rules of social coexistence;
2) the SERVICE was ordered by a person who has not been authorised to represent the CLIENT.
ARTICLE 5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The USER/CLIENT agrees that all copyrights, CLIENT accounts and other intellectual property rights related to the SERVICES are owned by the ADMINISTRATOR and the SERVICE PROVIDER, unless stipulated otherwise in the order placed by the CLIENT.
ARTICLE 7. DISPUTES
ARTICLE 8. SEVERABILITY