1) The operator of the e-sowa.eu platform is SOWA TRANSLATIONS HOUSE Ewa Rogozińska with its registered office in Opole, ul. Budziszyńska 10, NIP [VAT No.] 7541023996, REGON [National Official Business Register No.] 531046502.
2) The e-sowa.eu platform performs the function of obtaining information about the users and their behaviour through:
a) the information voluntarily provided by the users in the forms;
b) storing cookies on the user’s devices;
c) collecting www server logs by the operator of the e-sowa.eu platform.
2. INFORMATION IN THE FORMS
1) The e-sowa.eu platform collects information provided voluntarily by the users.
2) Moreover, the e-sowa.eu platform may store information about the connection parameters (time, IP address).
3) The information provided in the forms shall not be made available to third parties without the user’s consent.
4) The information provided in the forms shall be processed to meet the aim of a specific form, e.g. to process a service request or contact clients.
2) Cookies are pieces of data. They are text files that are stored on the e-sowa.eu platform user’s device and are designed to use websites of the e-sowa.eu platform. Typically, cookies contain a website name, information about the time they are stored on the user’s device and a unique user ID.
3) The entity placing cookies on a device of the e-sowa.eu platform user and gaining access to these files is the hosting operator.
4) Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) to compile statistics which help to understand the way the e-sowa.eu platform users use websites in order to improve their structure and content;
b) to continue a session of the e-sowa.eu platform user (after logging in) and thus making it possible for the user to use the e-sowa.eu platform without the need to re-enter their login and password on each page;
c) to build up the user’s profile to deliver targeted advertisements in advertising networks, particularly in the Google network.
5) The e-sowa.eu platform uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s device until the user logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (closes a web browser). Persistent cookies are files that are stored on the user’s device for a period of time specified in cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
6) The software used to browse websites (a web browser) usually by default enables storage of cookies on the user’s device. The e-sowa.eu platform users may change their web browser settings (Settings – Privacy). The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically disable (block) cookies. For details, refer to help or web browser documents.
7) Disabling cookies may affect some of the functionalities available on the websites of the e-sowa.eu platform.
8) Cookies placed on the e-sowa.eu platform user’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator as well as by external software installed in the form of plugins, such as social plugins of facebook.com or other platforms.
10) Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular by the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the e-sowa.eu platform. To this end, they may store information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a specific website.
11) As regards the information about the User’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user may view and edit the information obtained from cookies with the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. SERVER LOGS
1) The information about certain habits of the users is logged on the server. This data is used only to administer the e-sowa.eu platform and to ensure possibly the best hosting services support.
2) Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following information may be saved:
a) the time of the request;
b) the time of the response;
c) the name of the client’s station – identification by HTTP;
d) information about any errors which may have occurred during the HTTP transaction;
e) the URL address of the website which was previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the user accessed the e-sowa.eu platform using a link;
f) information about the user’s web browser;
g) the user’s IP address.
3) The above data is not associated with any specific person viewing the websites.
4) The above data is used solely to administer the website.
5. MAKING DATA AVAILABLE
1) The data shall be made available to third parties only to the extent permissible by the law.
2) The data which can be used to identify a natural person shall be made available only with the consent of the person concerned.
3) The operator may be required to provide information collected by the e-sowa.eu platform to authorised bodies based on lawful requests.
6. MANAGING COOKIES. HOW TO EXPRESS AND WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT?
1) If the user does not want to receive cookies, they may change their web browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies required for the purposes of authentication, security or storing the user’s preferences may make it difficult or even impossible to use the websites.
2) To manage the cookies settings, select your web browser/operating system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a) Internet Explorer
g) Safari (iOS)
h) Windows Phone